Bayer Raw Material UV Coating Shelter Polycarbonate Lexan Sheet For
1. The description of product:
|Product||Rib Step (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Color||Size|
|Two-layer Sheet||4||0.8||Clear, Green, Blue, Brown, Opalescent, other color can be
2.1m*11.8m, length is not limited
Polycarbonate sheet can be used into Roofing, greenhouse,
gazebo,canopy, highway sound barrier, police shield, skylight dome,
shadow of bus stop, billboard, basketball board etc.
3. Competitive Advantage:
1. Light transmission: Fine light transmission (to 88) no yellow,
atomization and poor light transmission will occur on boards
exposed under sunshine.
2.Sound insulation: With good insulation effect, it is the best materials recognized
worldwide for sound insulation on expressways.
The impact strength of the PC sheet is 250-300 times of the
3. Portability: Light weight .it is easy to handle and make drills.
4.Fire resistance:It won't keep on fire when it leave the fire over 5 minutes.
5.Weather ability:No deformation within the temperature of -20 degree to 150 degree
6.UA-protection: With an ultraviolet coextruded film on the surface, it can prevent
the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet and
transfers it into the visible light. It has the fine stabilizing
effect for the plant photosynthesis.
4. Pictures of product:
5. What we can do for you?
1. We can design and produce products based on the client's
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Experienced in this field for 10 years development, we have set
up two direct sales stores in China.
4. Reply your inquiry in 8 working hours.
5. Our factory is located in Guangzhou. It is easy for you to visit
6.We promise to supply you our best services.
7. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our
8. FOB Chinese port, CIF, CFR and EXW trade terms are available for
you. We will give you the most competitive price.
9. Customized design is available, OEM is welcomed.
• What’s the quality assurance we provided and how do we control
A: Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the
manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials,
validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we
also have developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and
test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing
• Your company can product how many different kinds of PC sheet?
A: Our Company now has following several products: Glittering
Polycarbonate Sheet, Multi-wall Structure Polycarbonate Sheet,
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheet, General Polycarbonate Solid Sheet,
Advertising Polycarbonate Sheet, Polycarbonate Embossed Sheet,
Polycarbonate Frosted Sheet, Soundproof Polycarbonate Sheet,
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheet etc.
• Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself?
A: Polycarbonate sheets are particularly user-friendly and very
light, so that fewer cross bars are needed.
This makes the supporting structure more straightforward and
• Do the sheets discolor overtime?
A: Because of its transparent UV protective layer polycarbonate
sheets do not discolor and most polycarbonate sheets come with a
10-year guarantee... but they can last even longer than that!
• Won’t a polycarbonate roof make things very hot?
A: Polycarbonate roofing sheets come with an energy reflective
coating, which helps solve this problem. Moreover, polycarbonate
sheets have excellent insulating properties so that heating costs
are considerably reduced during intermediate seasons.
• Do the sheets break very easily?
A: No! Polycarbonate sheets are not only extremely impact-resistant
but thanks to their temperature and weather
resistance they have a much longer service life.
• Is polycarbonate sheet bad for the environment?
A: Polycarbonate sheets are a very sustainable material that can be
recycled and does not emit toxic substances during combustion.
Moreover, there are sustainable polycarbonate sheets being
manufactured using 20% renewable energy!
• What will happen in the event of a fire?
A: Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points. Polycarbonate
sheeting is flame retardant and do not emit toxic substances, which
is why they are so often incorporated in public buildings, where
the most stringent safety regulations apply.
If you need my help, please send us an inquiry, thanks! Welcome to
visit our company and factory!